CONTACT ME

Friday, April 10, 2015

NEW BEAUTY || ON MY RADAR





This time of year is fabulous - not only because of the weather getting warmer, but also the gorgeous colorful beauty collections coming out. As a reminder, the Sephora Beauty Insider sale starts soon (April 12th for VIB Rouge members) Some of the items on my list are via Sephora, the rest are from Nordstrom. 


1 I I am a huge fan of Caudalie and them coming out with these new face masks, which target different needs. The options include the Purifying Mask, the Instant Detox Mask, the Glycolic Peel, and the Moisturizing Mask ($39 each). 

2 I The Tory Burch eyeshadow palettes come in three different color hues: the Catch, the Cat's Meow and the Pas du Tout. My preferred one is the "Catch" and quite excited to swatch it and test it out ($60 each). 

3 I I'm intrigued and quite anxious to try Tatcha (any of its products for that matter). Who doesn't want to have impeccable skin like Japanese women are known to?  I'm mainly more interested in the Polished Rice Enzyme Powder, which promises to remove all the impurities and leave the skin smooth and polished in an instant. It functions not only as a cleanser, but also as a toner ($65) 

4 I Bobbi Brown "Pink" Cheek Palette is loaded with three light pink shades of blush - neutral, bright and a highlighter. As any of Bobbi Brown's blushes, I'm quite certain that the palette would not disappoint in its longevity and quality ($45)

5 I Who doesn't love a nude lip?!? These Nars Nude Scene lip glosses promise just that. They come in two colors: Guyane (pale nude pink) and Vent Sale (clear with silvery specks of shimmer) ($29 each)

6 I Tom Ford Eye Color Duo come in three different shades: Crushed Indigo (blue hue), Raw Jade (green hue) and Ripe Plum (purple hue). Gorgeous to look and even more gorgeous to wear!! ($60 each)

What's in your beauty radar? Are you planning to take advantage of Sephora sale this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment