CONTACT ME

Thursday, February 26, 2015

DIOR NUDE AIR SERUM



Dior might not always be the first in everything, but once they get on the bandwagon, they NAIL IT!! You might wonder what could be so groundbreaking about this foundation??? Well, in a nutshell, it's pretty awesome. 

The packaging of Dior Diorskin Nude Air Serum is lovely, as most IG members seem to agree on. Remember to shake the bottle before usage. Here is a tip: hold the dropper down while shaking the bottle and release once you're finished. This way, you use freshly-mixed foundation. Once I've moisturized and prepped my face with primer, I drip several drops on the back of my hand and use my fingertips to place it on my face. I use a stippling brush to apply it (beauty blender usage would result in less coverage - depends on your preference). Sometimes, I do alternate between the two. 


Dior Nude Air Serum offers a velvety matte finish and medium coverage with an incredible (not overpowering) scent. You seriously have to feel this liquid gold, in order to believe me!! If you have no obvious imperfections, you can probably achieve flawless skin while skipping concealer all together. The formula is seriously long-wearing. I have tested it without a primer, it has lasted about 7 hours; with a primer, you're looking at about 10+ hours usage.

While the finish on this foundation is more on the matte side, I do not find the formula dry or drying. I have normal skin (during summer months, I do have a slightly oil T-zone). I did not see any shine come through while wearing it. I cannot speak for any other skin types, but if you're normal, I think you'll like this!!

What are your thoughts? Will you check out this foundation?

Xo,
Anxhela

1 comment: