CONTACT ME

Monday, February 23, 2015

NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER




To be honest with you, I have heard plenty of great feedback from top notch makeup artists regarding NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer, but I've been holding out in purchasing it as I didn't want to get on the bandwagon. Well, well - my curiosity finally got the best of me!! 
I decided to purchase this concealer about 2 months ago and have been in love with it since. They were right!! It has been great to my under eye area (other sites as well)
I got the shade "Honey," which has been perfect for my undereyes during these cold, long winter months. I simply use the applicator and dot it on - undereyes, around the nostrils, or any blemishes - and simply use my finger to blend in or a small brush. 
It does not feel heavy whatsoever and leaves behind a really really good coverage. I can honestly notice a difference in how my overall skin looks after this concealer gets applied - definitely recommend to give it a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment