CONTACT ME

Friday, February 20, 2015

TOP 5 WINTER SKINCARE ESSENTIALS


I try to keep a ritual in place with my skincare whether it is summer or winter months. I believe that being consistent with skincare is important - time will show if a product is beneficial to your skin and consistent with what it claims to accomplish. 
But, sometimes, I can't help by detour from it depending on my skin's behavior - nothing remains the same, isn't that the truth?!?
Here are a few of my current daily/weekly skin care products :


1. Obagi AM/PM Foaming Gel - I've been using this product for about 2 years now, and it certainly does what it claims. It leaves my skin completely clean from any makeup residue and non-dry. 

2. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask - definitely love this product when my face feels dry or just a bit blah. It is light, clear and easy to apply. I'll apply it before going to bed and wash it off in the morning. 


3. Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream has anti-aging effect and aids in reducing dark circles by leaving behind a more radiant skin and works in hydrating the skin towards a firmer and smoother canvas. Call me biased, but I truly love most of the Caudalie products that I have used in the past and present.

4. Chantecaille Retinol Intense Cream - I have been using this cream for about a year at this point and I can say that my pores are less visible and my skin overall, looks brighter and more even. Overall, I do enjoy it and will continue to use it.

5. Caudalie Divine Oil - D I V I N E indeed!! I looooooove this product. I use it mainly during winter months and not only does it smell "to die for," but also my skin looks quite radiant and soothed in the morning. Definitely give it a try. Did I mention that I looooooove it?!?? *wink*

Have you used any of these products? What are your thoughts? If so, any holy grail products that you would recommend back to me?

xo,
Anxhela

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind information.Amazing beauty product. I hope the products are helpful. There is an natural way to get glowing skin, that is lemon. Lemon contains anti-oxidants, which helps the skin to shine , it also remove the dark spots.

    ReplyDelete