CONTACT ME

Thursday, March 5, 2015

FEBRUARY FAVES

Well, February has come to an end - time to roll up the sleeves and showcase all my favorites for the month. I hope you had a wonderful month and that Valentine's Day was lovely to you (no matter how you spent it). 
Some of these products below have been long time favorites and the rest, recent purchases that made the "love...definitely will keep" list. 



Waxelene - I've been a user of different kinds of lip balms in the past ... from low to high-end brands. I was introduced to this brand by a fellow IG green-beauty doll (@mylucitedreams - check her out) and while out shopping one cold day, I came across this balm and decided to purchase it and give it a try. Sure enough, it didn't disappoint one bit. I feel the difference compared with my previous lip balms. The ingredient list is clean, containing only: organic soy oil, non-gmo vitamin E oil and organic rosemary oil. I would definitely recommend trying this balm ... unless you're a fruity-loopy-sweet-tinted balm doll.


YSL Rouge Volupte Shine - these lippies are to die for!! Never have enough of them. The first swipe on your lips and you'd have thoughts that you might have applied butter on them. Antioxidants help condition and soften the lips, while the hyaluronic acid helps seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Wide color variations that will not disappoint. They are a bit on the hefty price range, but you get what you pay for. Give them a try - you'll thank me later.


Jimmy Choo perfume - it is a sweet and spicy, mildly floral scent. Pear and orchid are the first nuances that you'd pick up, but they fade into a woody and light floral within the hour. I have been wearing this perfume for a few years now and I continue to repurchase. 


Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - I have raved about this concealer several weeks ago and I will continue to stress its perfection in coverage, color-match and consistency. It is not heavy once applied and blended and leaves a fabulous coverage.


Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation - I have been using this oil-free face cream for a little over a year now and I'm very impressed with the results. Once applied, it feels silky and it's fast absorbing. I have noticed my skin to be more radiant and noticeably brighter. Look into this moisturizer and allow your skin to benefit from these sheer transformation results. 

Have you had the pleasure to use any of the above products? What are your thoughts on them? Any holy grails that you'd recommend to me? 

Xo,
Anxhela






2 comments:

  1. I'm new to using concealer and love nars...I might just have venture to the shops for a sneaky purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it - you can play with its coverage depending on your preference. Let me know how you like it darling. Anxhela

      Delete