CONTACT ME

Friday, March 20, 2015

LONG-LASTING WATERPROOF EYELINERS

I'm quite confident when I say that we've all been there ... whether it is a hot & humid summer day or a long work day, the eyeliner that you placed in the morning on an impeccable face, starts to go rouge and migrate south within a few hours. 

I've been down that road before and thought that it would be a good idea to share some of my favorite black long-lasting waterproof eyeliners that I've encountered to be successful and true to their promise. 

Hopefully, these come handy to some of you. The rest, please let me know if you have a different favorite than the rest for me to try out.



The Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid eyeliner ($20) is my current favorite that I use on a daily basis. It has a felt tip pen-like applicator, which makes it precise in applying it whether it is the top or lower lashes. This liner does not smudge or smear when wet and it comes off very well when you're washing your face. 



The Chanel Waterproof Long-lasting eyeliner ($32) is smudge-proof, waterproof and long-lasting (all that it's promised). Do not consider me biased because of my true love for Chanel - this is an excellent eyeliner to own in your makeup collection. 


The Sephora Retractable Waterproof eyeliner ($12) is easy to use and only smudged on me a bit after an all-day usage (8-6 day) and exposure to water. The removal of it was easy with the face-wash products. 


The Marc Jacobs Precision Waterproof Pen eyeliner ($30) features a certain tip that draws thin & thick precision lines with a shiny and blackest black. This liner does not fade, transfer or smudge and it really does last all day. 


Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl liner ($20) stays sharp after each use without needing to sharpen it manually. It's application is easy and the lines are sharp and jet black. This liner allows you to either leave it in place after applied or smudge it out.

Have a lovely evening dolls!! 

Xo,
Anxhela 


No comments:

Post a Comment