CONTACT ME

Monday, March 9, 2015

MATTE-LY IN LOVE WITH TARTELETTE


When I first got a view of Tarte's Tartelette palette, it was love at first sight!! First thoughts were NEED, MUST, NOW!!!!!! Well, by the time I got to Sephora to grab one for myself, there were none remaining and zero left in stock (as if that's a shock!!). Made my way into Ulta as well, but left the store with disappointment (and teary eyes) again. 

Well, my search wasn't over - I couldn't give up that quickly!! I located the palette on Sephora.com, which caused me to place an order for the Tartelette and MORE pretty, glossy beauties ... it worked out grrrrrreat at the end (not so much for my hubby...hehe). 





When it comes to eyeshadows, I do mainly wear a neutral base. I am a fan of a shimmer eyeshadow, but I also, very much, enjoy a matte lid. Being a big-eyed girl, the matte lid together with a dark crease, makes my heart pound harder. The overall appearance of it is beautiful and lady-like. 

The palette retails for $44 and includes a total of 12 shades - each arranged in rows according to color family. The shadows are smooth, pigmented, creamy, and apply evenly - something that it unique amongst matte shadows. 
I definitely recommend Tartelette to any matte-shadow lover. It's a safe selection shades that can create some beautiful looks, as well as act as matte face powders. 










No comments:

Post a Comment