CONTACT ME

Monday, March 23, 2015

SWIMWEAR RESORT READY

The winter is dreading (it always does) and I find myself several times, within 24hrs, day-dreaming of a vacation on a white sandy beach, with crystal blue ocean, and sunny skies while having a bubbly cocktail in my hand ... heck, 80 degree weather would suffice right about now!!

I have a few bikinis that I rotate during each summer (thankfully, they still fit), but I'm on the look-out for new swimwear as styles and preferences change and evolve. 

Nowadays, I have come across several websites that carry beautifully made and orchestrated swimwear - from low to high end cost. This season, print is a big hit amongst different designers and I cannot lie, that I seem to like it as well. Thumbs up!!


Topshop Scalloped One Piece ($68) via Nordstrom


Braided Bandeau Bikini ($48) via Target




Coco Rave Bandeau Monokini ($80) via Nordstrom


PilyQ Patara Diamond Triangle Bikini ($144) via Bloomingdale's


Mara Hoffman Sunspoke Navy Bandeau Bikini ($244) via Bloomingdale's

Which one is your favorite? 

Xo,
Anxhela


No comments:

Post a Comment